1. Choose between a single or double pet portrait.
Single Pet Portraits are £200 (A4 size 21 x 30cm)
Double Pet Portraits are starting from £350 (A4 or A3 size depending on your preference)
2. Contact me and include a timeline or specific dates. E.g. Is it a present?
I would love to hear from you and get your portrait booked in, please use the link below and it will email me. Tell me exactly what it is you would like, and when you would like to have it finished by. Please include any important dates (especially if it is for a present)! To secure your pet portrait in my schedule, a 50% deposit will be required.
3. Send multiple, high quality digital photos. The more photos the better!
I like to be able to see a range and I can help choose the best one to work from. I will advise if a close-up portrait or full body portrait would work best. I have lots of experience choosing the best photo to work from and I am here to help. Click on the link to see some helpful tips on taking the best photo.
4. The magic happens! Your pet portrait will be created in pencil, by hand!
You can choose to see updates if you wish, or it can be a surprise reveal (this is the most exciting)! Please let me know if I am able to share the drawing progress on social media/ a date that it can be shared. I like to create work-in-progress videos and images to show the hand drawn element of your artwork.
5. The final portrait will be shown to you as a proof image, and the remaining 50% of payment is taken before postage.
Your artwork will be shipped via Royal Mail, special recorded delivery in a sturdy mail tube. It will be safe and protected while it makes its way to you, and don't worry it will lay flat once you take it to be framed and use a mount. If using your own frame and mount, I can provide special archival quality tape that won't damage your artwork so let me know.
Postage to the U.K. is free of charge but anywhere else, an additional fee and extra tracking depending on country.
6. There you have it! A beautiful memento of your precious pet, to keep forever.
Still need more convincing? Take a quick look at other people's testimonials for their original artwork.